Emergencies can happen anytime and anywhere!
Signs Your Pet May Need Emergency Veterinary Care:
- Increased respiratory rate
- Pale gums
- Increased/Decreased heart rate
- Difficulty in standing or walking
- Loss of consciousness
- Increase/Decrease in body temperature
If you think your pet may have ingested something poisonous, please contact the ASPCA Animal Poison Control Center at (888) 426-4435.
For emergencies, please contact:
- SAGE Redwood City (650) 417-7243
- SAGE Campbell (408) 343-7243
- MedVet Mountain View (650) 494-1461
Los Altos Veterinary Clinic offers Urgent & Emergency care to current clients.
Please call our hospital before arriving as we may have limited capacity and you may need to go directly to an Emergency Clinic instead.